Up to six teams from Colorado public libraries will be selected to participate in the 2020-2021 Embedding Evaluation cohort.
- Selection will be based on:
- Ability to meet project requirements;
- Previous education and/or experience in evaluation, assessment, or research methods; and
- Potential to serve as leaders in the region, state, and nationally.
- Priority will be given to teams seeking to evaluate an innovative learning activity or program (such as a hands-on, self-directed, or experiential learning) and/or a program or service focused on communities that their library has historically under-served or currently under-serves. See Activities for more information about the evaluation project.
- The cohort will be assembled with an eye toward ensuring participation of small and/or rural libraries.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.