The teams that participate in Embedding Evaluation are required to do the following:
- Participate in all in-person and virtual coaching and discussion sessions (see Activities)
- Complete their evaluation project prior to the Wrap-Up Institute (spring 2020, exact date TBA)
- Share lessons their team learns by:
- Submitting a session proposal to a regional, state, and/or national library conference;
- Delivering a webinar for local, regional, state, and/or national library audiences; and/or
- Writing a journal article or blog post
- Participate in the external evaluation of the Embedding Evaluation project by sharing their experiences and feedback. The evaluation will help determine the project’s effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement.